Thursday, August 21, 2008

The First!

Ok, here I sit now, I have my very own blog and haven't the foggiest what to say! lol
Today I should be working on packing, but the weather seems to have added aches that make me just want to kick back and knit, or perhaps spin......or maybe I'll go practice my hammered dulcimer and try to learn to actually play it! Especially since I am getting another one....photos to come eventually!

More later......

In the meantime, ya'll are welcome to listen to the only recording that I've posted so far on my space:
Suzanne's My Space
It's my own arrangement of Danny Boy with harmony accompaniment by Shelly Stevens!

1 comment:

Windyridge said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Now it's also easy for you to comment on other blogs. Have fun! Looking forward to more posts.