Thursday, May 21, 2009

just a word or 2

Been busy trying to catch up after my hubby was home for 6 weeks! He is now in Siberia! And I am happily waiting for my next 4 llamas to arrive early Sat. morning! This time it will be 2 mamas and 2 babies!
I'll put pics up on my farm site as soon as I take some!

It's definitely spring here in the Mo. Ozarks and beautiful hardly describes it!
And then there is that going to sleep to a gently breeze, looking out the window to see so many stars between the branches of the huge tree outside my window....then to wake up to soft bird sounds and look out to see the bluest sky between the branches full of bright green leaves! Heaven on Earth! I am truly blessed!

In HIS will,
Suzanne

2 comments:

Windyridge said...

Isn't being in the country the best? Glad you are happy there!

Anonymous said...

Hey, long-time-no-hear-from. I know what you mean about getting caught up. The husband is home for a week and already I am behind......I can relate! Sounds so beautiful there. We had hail here today -- ruined most of my flowers. ah....have to start over...
Kerry Coates
http://www.your-electronic-cigarette.com