Thursday, September 11, 2008

Take a hike, Ike!

Yikes!!!
God has spared us any real connects with the hurricanes in the 6-1/2 years that we have lived in SE Texas, but I think that this time there is no way we will slide! However, Rita was supposed to do just as Ike is predicted to and turned at the last minute! Not that I wish any more on those folks, but I wish the danged thing would just run out of steam and be much less destructive than they expect.
Am I scared? More worried about having what we need if we lose power, but then, we live in a double wide mobile, tied down, but still.......we are praying that things will be ok! And, I ask ya'll to join us in our prayers til Ike has done it's thing.

God Bless and keep us safe!
Suzanne (shakin' in my boots, if I had any on!)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh Suzanne, the llamas are darling! I'm with you hoping that Ike would just fizzle out and praying for everyone's safety.